? ??????????????Tokio Hotel Black? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 466 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" fr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Deepika Padukone is the fittest star in Bollywood: Govinda


Q. You have been for a long time now in Bollywood. Which were your best days of your professional career?
A. Starting from Shola Aur Shabnam to 1997 released film Bade Miya Chote Miya, was the best period of my life as during that period I did some good roles and that too with innocence.
Q. Now too the innocence in visible in the roles you play. How do you manage to treasure that innocence?
A. As one takes care of his/her house so that it looks attractive to him/her as well as others. Likewise one should also make sure to regularly clean his/her mind thinking of Saraswati Maata. I also do the same thing.
Q. Now-a-days you are known to divert your attention more towards spiritualism; any special reason behind it?
A. I am moving towards spiritualism due to my mother. For the start, I was very hot-tempered and had to indulge in fights. But once I got inspired by my mother’s teachings and became her student, life changed for me. I learnt a lot of good things from my mother. At the same time I learnt that those who are hot tempered get to meet people who are much more hot tempered than him/her.