? ??????????????Tokio Hotel Black? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 466 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" fr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

“I am a very romantic person” – Soha Ali Khan


Soha Ali Khan is still struggling to make her name count amongst the top actresses of tinsel town. Let’s try to peek into the personal life of this gorgeous actress.
You don’t seem to be bothered by rumours?
That might stem from the fact that my family has been in the public light for many years now. Hence we very well know how some sections of the media, especially tabloid, functions and how to ignore them. Some smart people use such magazines for their own publicity by making provocative statements and then denying them later knowing very well that the public has already heard it. So, it doesn’t matter what others are talking about.
Who is your favourite personal designer?
I don’t like anybody in particular. I sometimes even mix a Versace skirt with a streetside top. I will wear anything that catches my fancy. On the whole, I am a very casual person – mostly you will see me in jeans and kurtis. For the evening I prefer saris.
Do you take advice from your mother and brother before signing a film?
Yes, I always take their view points before signing on any new project.